D10 – INDUSTRIAL SLIDING GATE MOTOR
So much thought has been put into every aspect of the D10 industrial sliding gate motor that we’ll have to wait for technology to catch up before we can make any improvememts!
The CENTURION D10 uses a battery-driven high-torque 24V DC motor, coupled to a robust gearbox to provide anaccess automation system that is quick, powerful and battery backed up – perfect for industrial and commercial applications where heavy gates are installed.
Easy to set up and easy on the eye, the CENTURION D10 has everything you’d expect from CENTURION.
Add an LCD controller that can monitor diagnostics and set any function at the touch of a button and you’ll understand why you won’t need another gate motor for a long time.
- Speed and power Brains and brawn! A robust but quiet 24V DC motor, coupled with a precision die-cast aluminium gearbox, generates enough torque to allow the D10 to shift a four metre gate in ten seconds. An oil-lubricated gearset makes sure that this gate motor will just keep on going.
- Intelligent speed control A gate motor to suit your lifestyle. Play it safe and set your gate to move slowly so your children won’t be hurt. If it’s your security you are worried about, open the gate so fast that you don’t have to slow down when you turn into your driveway. It will lock behind you in a matter of seconds.
- Battery backup A 24V battery with rapid charger ensures that come low voltages, power spikes or failures, you can always get in or out.
- Accurate and safe position control With the D10 on guard, there’s no chance that your gate will damage your vehicle or hurt your children or pets. The tiniest obstruction will stop your gate dead in its tracks.
- Attractive styling This CENTURION’s sleek design and rugged, yet modern armour will complement any driveway.
- Jam-free manual override An innovative conical design means no more jamming. The CENTURION D10 industrial sliding gate motor can be put into manual so effortlessly! No more smarting thumbs or put out backs.
- Easy setup for simple installation Ready? With only two bolts required to secure the D10, this – along with its sibling the D10 Turbo – is our easiest unit to install yet! We’ve incorporated a jacking system so levelling of the gate motor is a cinch. Mounting points are slotted allowing large adjustment to align the operator with the gate. Set. Go!
- Intelligent automatic setup Once you’ve got it in, it basically sets itself up. Use your LCD controller to follow an easy to use Q and A system that makes setting up things like gate End-of-travel Limits as easy as setting the time on your watch. The D10 does all the thinking for you.
- Multiple operating features With so many features, you’re going to have to buy the D10 just to try them all out! One of our favourites isHoliday Lockout Mode – once enabled, your gate will become totally immobilised. The only way to get in will be to go straight through – with something very large.
- Operate wirelessly, thanks to CENTURION1
Besides its code-hopping technology offering the highest level of remote control security, this multichannel and multi-user CENTURION onboard receiver allows for a multi-button remote to operate any combination of the system inputs, such as Gate Trigger, Pedestrian Opening, Holiday Lockout, etc. It stores up to 500 transmitter buttons, and amongst other access control features, it provides the ability to selectively add and delete transmitter buttons saved into its memory.
1. CENTURION code-hopping
- Alarm features (a world first)2
Burglars have some nifty techniques to get into your home. Forrtunately, criminals can’t outsmart theCENTURION D10. An ambush alarm will alert your security company if the opening or closing beams are interrupted for a predefined, but adjustable, time. Similarly, a Break-in Alarm will go off if the closing beam oustide your house is interrupted. Their gig is up.
2. Reguires gate safety beams to be installed
- Advanced diagnostics Our intelligent LCD-based controller puts the power of the D10 at your fingertips. An intuitive and user-friendly interface gives you access to features you never even knew existed. Beyond setting one of the gate motor’s numerous functions and monitoring diagnostic info – they will actually let you know if something is wrong. Somebody’s been loitering at your gate? Your controller will tell you.
- ChronoGuard timer technology (a world first) This operator is so advanced that it no longer needs humans to look after it. With CENTURION’s ChronoGuard timer technology onboard, many of the features can be set to operate automatically or be time-barred at any time you choose. Its built-in Real Time Clock and Calendar allows you to set up different exclusions, which can cater for public holidays, special Time-periods, etc.