The evolution of the tried and tested D5 500kg gate motor for domestic and light-industrial applications. Incorporating battery backup you can bank on, potent push force and an intelligent LCD controller for easy setup, not to mention a gamut of features all tailor-made for the ultimate in security and convenience, the CENTURION D5-Evo is the apex predator of gate motors – it simply has no competition and no equal.
- Battery backup We pioneered power failure protection in gate motors. So in line with all our other operators, the D5-Evo sliding gate motor carries on guarding your entrance even when the lights go out.
- All important speed The original D5 made a mark for itself being a quick operator opening the gate swiftly when you arrive at your entrance. The D5-Evo is now that little bit faster, opening your average four metre gate in less than 12 seconds, adding even more security and convenience.
- Open it the way you like it Rapid opening but a more tempered closing just in case a loved one is in the way, that’s the sort of sophistication in motor control you can expect from the D5-Evo. Added to this, you can vary the acceleration and deceleration of your gate and make it move so smoothly, it will do so for many years to come.
- Pushes like a mule Such a compact package but such a potent push force, it will reliably move almost any gate weighing up to 500kg for a very long time.
- Wide awake all the time! Incorporating the tried and tested DOSS position control system of its predecessors, the D3 and D5, theCENTURION D5-Evo moves accurately open and closed, stopping in just the right spot each and every time. It’s also wide awake to any obstruction that might cross its path, ensuring safe and sensitive anti-crushing protection.
- It will turn heads The D5-Evo takes on a new and more attractive look compared to the original D5. It’s nice to know that even your trusty gate guard will turn heads.
- Plug and play The LCD-based controller makes child’s play of setting up the gate. It is literally plug and play – the D5-Evo‘s controller does all the thinking for you.
- It’s got it all What a pleasure to click through an almost endless list of really useful features – from multiple Modes of Operation, Gate operating parameters, Pillar Light control with pre-flash, Alarm functions, Positive Close Mode and Real Time Clock and Calendar to enable time-based features – to helpful diagnostic feedback. It just stops short of making the coffee!
- Forever yours We know that this compact companion will serve you well – year, after year, after year. So just like all other CENTURION products, your beautiful D5-Evo gate motor also comes with an industry-leading 24 month warranty for added peace of mind.
- Alarm features (a world first)1
Burglars have some nifty techniques to get into your home. Fortunately, criminals can’t outsmart the CENTURION D5-Evo. An Ambush Alarm will alert your security company if the opening or closing beams are interrupted for a predefined, but adjustable, time. Similarly, a Break-in Alarm will go off if the closing beam outside your house is interrupted. Their gig is up!
1. Requires gate safety beams to be installed
- Operate wirelessly, thanks to CENTURION2
Besides its code-hopping technology offering the highest level remote control security, this multichannel and multi-user CENTURION onboard receiver allows for a multi-button remote to operate any combination of the system inputs such as Gate trigger, Pedestrian opening, Holiday Lockout, etc. It stores up to 500 transmitter buttons, and amongst other access control features, it provides the ability to selectively add and delete transmitter buttons saved into its memory.
2. CENTURION code-hopping
- ChronoGuard timer technology (a world first) The D5-Evo is so advanced that it no longer needs humans to look after it. With CENTURION’s ChronoGuard timer technology onboard, many of the D5-Evo’s features can be set to operate automatically or be time-barred at any time you choose. It’s built-in Real Time Clock and Calendar allows you to set up different exclusions, which can cater for public holidays, special Time-periods, etc.