- Sleek, stylish, secure and strong: these are some of the words that describe the VANTAGE linear swing gate motor for domestic and industrial gates. VANTAGE gate automation comes standard with battery backup offers a quick and easy (not to mention good looking) installation. It is an exceptionally strong set of operators for gates up to 4m wide, per leaf (consult specifications for further details).
Boasting tough-as-nails die-cast aluminium construction throughout, a grade 304 stainless steel wormshaft for the ultimate in reliability and durability and with sophisticated electronics for smooth, safe operation, VANTAGE gives you everything you need to swing the future your way.
- Heavy duty security When it comes to your home’s security, you want real muscle, and with its tough die-cast aluminium armour and powerful piston-driven operation, nothing packs more of a punch than VANTAGE. In addition, the VANTAGE’s fully-sealed construction with custom-moulded seals ensures that it’s as good at shrugging off the elements as it is at keeping criminals out. Beef up security! Fit a VANTAGE!
- Easy to install The fully integrated linear action operator with no complicated linkages makes the installation of the systemvery quick and easy. Added to this, the internal position control mechanism simplifies the installation even further, as the gates no longer require end-of-travel endstops.
- High push force The high-torque DC motor operating through an efficient planetary gearbox, delivers a potent 250kg push force. The VANTAGE is capable of reliably operating swing gates in the majority of domestic and light-industrial applications.
- Revolutionary brake The revolutionary centrifugal brake developed for the V-Series range of swing gate motors ensures secure locking of the operator when the gate is both open and closed..
- Internal limits The VANTAGE’s advanced internal limit system guarantees very reliable operation and precise control of the movement of the gate. It is designed to provide precision position information to the controller, resulting in unparalleled reliability and setting the standard in early collision detection.
- Complete speed control The VANTAGE electronics, with ‘Quadra-Drive’ speed control, maintains smooth and quiet starting and stopping of the gate regardless of its condition and ambient temperatures, even after many years of service. The state of the art control reduces the operating stresses and extends the life of both the operator and the gate.
- Swift operation The mechanical gearing of the VANTAGE, combined with its leading-edge speed system maintains rapid and precisely controlled opening and closing of the gate for greater convenience and security.
- Safe battery backup
With only a low-voltage battery supply powering the VANTAGE operator, the system is totally safe from risks such as electrocution and has the added benefit of providing power-failure protection. The added efficiency of the operator results in an exceptional number of uses in the event of a power failure.
But the good news doesn’t stop there. You can enjoy complete power failure autonomy by connecting your VANTAGE to a solar power supply. VANTAGE is completely solar-ready and its 7Ah battery can be charged via a low-voltage supply. This makes it ideal for sites with no mains power at the gate and saves significantly on installation costs.
- Sensitive anti-crushing control The VANTAGE controller accurately monitors any obstructions to the movement of the gate and ensuresultra-safe operation against crushing and provides end-user peace of mind.
- All-weather construction All external components of the operator are manufactured from a combination of stainless steel, epoxy-coated coastal-grade aluminium and UV-stabilised engineering polymers. This guarantees a robust and durable unit in both inland and coastal environments.
- Easy to use The VANTAGE controller, combined with its Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), provides a very intuitive and easy to use menu system for setting up the end-of-travel limits and all features available on the system. Offering an extensive range of useful features, the controller is incredibly versatile and has the ability to adapt the system to suit the requirements for almost every user.
- Operate wirelessly
Besides its ultra-secure code-hopping technology1 offering the highest level of remote control security, this CENTURION onboard receiver is both multichannel and multi-user. It allows for multi-button remote controls to operate any combination of the system inputs, such as Gate Trigger, Pedestrian Opening, Holiday Lockout, etc. It stores up to 64 transmitter buttons, and amongst other access control features, it provides the ability to selectively add and delete transmitter buttons saved into its memory.
1. CENTURION ultra-secure code-hopping remote controls and receivers
- Break-in Alarm2 (a world first)
Make use of the gate motor safety beams to activate a third party alarm, such as armed response, if a would-be intruder loiters at the gate trying to devise a way to get in. The alarm activates for the period of time that the beam is broken and for thirty seconds thereafter.
2. Requires gate safety beams to be installed
- Ambush Alarm3
Counter the security risk presented by a would-be intruder using the opportunity of covering the gate motor beams, waiting for the gate to be openened and stay open and ambush an unsuspecting homeowner. This feature will set off an alarm if the beams have been blocked for an extended period of time. The alarm remains active while the beams remain broken.
3. Requires gate safety beams to be fitted